Agreement Establishing the AANZFTA
The basis for the ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Area is contained in the legal text that set outs the obligations and commitments of the Parties to the Agreement.
Download the Full Legal Text of the AANZFTA Agreement or read the text chapter-by-chapter below.
Table of Contents
- Annex on Operational Certification Procedures
- Appendix on Minimum Data Requirements - Application for a Certificate of Origin
- Appendix on Minimum Data Requirements - Certificate of Origin
- Annex on Financial Services
- Annex on Telecommunications
- Appendix on Transitional Arrangements (download)
- Annex on Rules of Procedure for Arbitral Tribunal Proceedings
- Annex on Optional Procedures for Composing Arbitral Tribunals
- Product Specific Rules (in HS 2017)
- Product Specific Rules (in HS 2012, as annexed to the First Protocol to Amend the Agreement Establishing the AANZFTA)
- Product Specific Rules (in HS 2007, as annexed to the AANZFTA Agreement, signed on 27 February 2009)
The ASEAN Secretariat
DISCLAIMER: The ASEAN Secretariat shall not be held liable for any omissions or inaccuracies in the content of this website. It shall not accept any liability for any claims, loss, or expenses that may arise or arising from use of information from this website. Reliance on the information is at the reader’s or user's sole risk and responsibility.